Thursday, February 3, 2011

Other People's Blogs


This lemon cheese pie doesn't have anything to do with today's post. I just didn't have a relevant picture and thought this one was as good as any. I should add that when the bf and I bought the pie, we didn't know about the cheese. The surprise made it all the more tasty.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm amazed by how many blogs there are out there. I follow 170 of them myself (I was quite staggered when I tallied them up), most of which center around fashion and/or arts and crafts. You may recall me citing favorites such as What Katie Wore and Style by Annie. Here are a few other interesting ones that you just may find interesting too:

Sparkle's Soup of the Day
For Jack Handey quotes and zany anecdotes
(Indeed, the author found my blog via my own Jack Handey section.)

What I Wore Today
For fashion inspiration

Style: A Work in Progress
For witty blurbs about clothes

Diary of an Indy Grrl
For eye-popping photos and all-around edginess

A Girl's Guide to Shoes
For a wish list of high-end kicks

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

Tracey Rediker said...

very cool collection of blogs. I accumulated quite a list myself.

The Tote Trove said...

Hi Ann! Thanks for finding me. I just became a follower of your blog; I love a good cozy mystery :)

The Tote Trove said...

Hi, Tracey! Thanks for commenting :)