Sunday, November 24, 2013

Farewell, Fred Flare






Cardigan: Kohl's
Camisole: Kohl's
Skirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Ami Clubwear
Lunchbox: Fred Flare
Scarf: A. C. Moore







Sweater: Kohl's
Dress: Candie's, Kohl's
Shoes: J. C. Penney's
Hat: Neff, Fred Flare








 Bow and Bonbons Necklace

Dress: Mocloth
Turtleneck: Boscov's
Yellow purse: Marshalls
Hamburger wallet: Toddland, Fred Flare
Pink pumps: Journeys
Bird scarf: Kohl's
Tank: Boscov's
Skirt: Necessary Objects, Annie Sez
Yellow pumps: Alloy
Heart purse: Princess Vera, Kohl's
Belt: Kohl's
Striped scarf: A. C. Moore







Top: Liz Claiborne, Marshalls
Camisole: Marshalls
Skirt: Kohl's
Shoes: BCBG, Macy's
Bag: Fred Flare
Belt: Wet Seal
Coat: BCBG, Macy's

When I got the email saying that Fred Flare was going out of business, I couldn't believe it.  Where was I to find my seasonal supply of hilarious holiday gifts?!  A quick scan of the comments on the retailer's blog revealed that countless other consumers felt the same way.  I'll never forget last Christmas's poo book snafu. Or the Christmas before that when my dad proclaimed his Fred Flare log pillow to be one of his favorite gifts.  So, in deference to Brooklyn's finest (get out of my head, Andy Sandberg), I've sprinkled this week's wardrobe picks with my most-loved Fred Flare finery.  I know, I know.  I thought there'd be more of it, too. Talk about a case of buyer's woulda-shoulda-coulda.

2 comments:

lily said...

your dress nicely match with the high heel sandals ....!!!

lily said...

your dress nicely match with the high heel sandals ....!!!