Monday, December 11, 2017

Sad Mac Attack Strikes Again

Unlike most artsy people, I don't have a Mac.  But I did see the PC equivalent of a sad Mac frowny face on my laptop, just like our old pal Carrie Bradshaw, and as the Geek Squad guy confirmed, that ain't good.  So.  I did the only thing I could, which was to 1) hightail it to Target to buy some Christmas presents and, okay, a scarf for myself along with a $6.98 bag that I found smushed in the wrong spot, which I refuse to see as anything other than a little gift from the universe, and 2) compose a picture-less post on my 3G iPhone about the ordeal, no small feat considering I have difficulty even typing texts.  Because, pictures or no pictures, not being able to post sucks.  When my poor little HP expired, I felt the window slam down on my world.  On the flip side, with no Pintetest, Etsy, or shopping to hold me hostage, I've had much more time to spend with my reliable old vicarious/virtual reality buds, books and TV.  Which means I'll have lots to blog about once I get a new computer.  Maybe that's the takeaway.

That and don't ignore your laptop when it says its fan is broken for five years.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Aww, nooooo. I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you at least enjoy your books and TV! Looking forward to your future blog posts when you get a new computer. :)

Dressed With Soul said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! Without having a notebook it is really difficult and I know what you mean with texting on the iPhone as for me it is the same. Hopefully, Santa will bring you a new notebook! All the best to you, thanks for the update!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com