Tuesday, March 17, 2020

St. Pat's Brats


The best thing about St. Patrick's Day is the wearing of the green.  Even if, in this pic, I'm wearing the green that I wore last August.

The husband commemorated the day by drenching his pancakes in whiskey-infused maple syrup.  He said that it's what St. Patrick would've wanted.

I'm not into whiskey -- or, for that matter, maple syrup -- so I'm celebrating by photographing some green stuff in our house.

 Amazon

 Kohl's

 HomeGoods

Gifted by Mama E. (the husband's name for my mother) 

The tchotchkes are mine; the plant is the husband's.  He's the one with the (insert laugh track) green thumb.  I'm better with plants that are plastic.

So, happy St. Pat's.  May the grass that you stand on be the grass that's always greener.

Even if it's just AstroTurf.  

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the outfit!! Those highlighter yellow heels are the perfect touch and go great with the hairclip. :) I love all the fun green items you have in your house (especially that cactus pillow!) I, too, am better with plants that are plastic. ;) Happy St. Pat's to you and the husband!!

Dressed With Soul said...

Yes, I agree, and this is the reason why I yesterday also wore green! Love you in green - not only because I never can resist green.
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Kinga K. said...

Cute blue and green shades♥

Jewel Divas Style said...

Looks like you had a good one. It was my mother's birthday, and since I was in hospital two days before completely forgot about it.