Monday, December 19, 2011

An Early Christmas Gift That's Way Cooler Than a Partridge in a Pear Tree

 Fruit with Mustaches Button Badges, Kikichoo



If these fruity friends look familiar, then it's because they were part of my Etsy Favorites: Weird and Wonderful post.  So you can imagine my surprise when I found them staring up at me from the inside of a gift bag yesterday!  The gift was from my sister, and the occasion was, somewhat appropriately, the fourth day of Christmas.  So christened by their creator Kikichoo, Hercule Pear, Jacques Lemon, Felix Orange, Carlos Raspberry, Chico Banana, Pablo Picasso, Alberto Apple, and Salvador Strawberry take the cake for kook, outshining that tired old partridge in a pear tree any day.  I was so excited that I pinned all eight of my new mustached muchachos to my cardigan :)      

No comments: