Monday, December 19, 2011

Something New and Sparkly: Living in the Limelight




Living in the Limelight Pin

Dress: XOXO
Tee: So, Kohl's
Shoes: MetroStyle
Bag: City Streets, JCPenney
Scarf: JCPenney

A few nights ago I was wrapping Christmas gifts into the wee hours while watching I Love You, Man for the umpteenth time.  I never get tired of that movie, mostly because Paul Rudd is at his hilarious nice guy best.  I still want to hide under the table every time he overhears his fiancĂ© and her friends talking about his sad friendless state, only to emerge from the kitchen bearing a tray of root beer floats for them complete with Pepperidge Farm Pirouette straws.  But I digress.  He (Paul Rudd, that is) and Jason Segal were rocking out to Rush's "Limelight" when I thought, hey, that would be a good name for that lime slice pin I made awhile back.  So here it is in all its limey, look-at-me goodness, albeit a little bit glarey.   

No comments: