Monday, July 16, 2012

Some Things I've Been Working On


During the last week or so I've been busily building up my next barrette barrage.  I always write down all my design ideas, and I'm nearing the end of the barrette list.  Unfortunately, A.C. Moore stopped carrying the alligator clips I use, a hard truth I accepted only after stalking the aisle that was once their home for the better part of last week.  So, I ordered some almost identical-looking clips from Etsy and am eagerly awaiting their arrival.  In the meantime, I plan to forge ahead with the rest of the barrettes and so may not have time to blog.  But I couldn't resist snapping a picture of my works in progress.    

3 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

*grabs jump rope and begins skipping it like some sort of maniac*

Miss Lulu had a baby, she called him tiny Tim.
She put him in the bathtub, so see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water! He ate up all the soap!
He tried to swallow the bathtub, but it wouldn’t go down his throat!!
Call for the doctor!
Call for the nurse!
Call for the lady with the alligator purse!
“Mumps!” said the doctor. “Measles!” said the nurse.
“Vote!!” said the lady with the alligator purse!!

Guess what rhyme I can't seem to stop from playing in my leetle head ever since learning of your alligator clip dilema? LOL! Thank God for Etsy, eh? P.S. Your barrette designs are grand!

Insanely Sweet said...

Those are awesome!

Valerie Boersma said...

I love them too! And yes, thank goodness for Etsy-I'd be in trouble getting my supplies if it didn't exist:)