Monday, November 19, 2012

A Pair With a Pansy



 Fabulous Felt Pansies Necklace

Cardigan: Candie's, Kohl's
Turtleneck: Boscov's
Jeans: City Streets, JCPenney
Shoes: Nine West, DSW
Bag: XOXO, ROSS Dress for Less



True Blue Choker

Sweater: Arizona Jeans, JCPenney
Skirt: Xhilaration, Target
Shoes: Rampage, Marshalls
Bag: Bisou Bisou, JCPenney

Here are a couple of necklaces I made a few weeks ago but never got around to posting.  They don't have much in common except for their felt foundations, what with the pansies being soft and flowery and the shapes being sharp and geometric.  As a side note, the silver flats (or, rather, tuxedo slippers, if the terminology in Cosmopolitan is to be believed) are very comfortable.  I bought them for the express purpose of having some comfortable, neutral-colored footwear (because silver is a neutral to me), and I wasn't disappointed.  Maybe I'll look for an even more serviceable pair in black.

No comments: