Saturday, June 1, 2013

As You Glide Down the Isle of Style . . .



 Over the Rainbow Necklace

Tee: Gifted
Jeans: City Streets, JCPenney
Flip flops: 9&Co., JCPenney
Bag: Loop, Toilet Water, Ocean City
Scarf: A.C. Moore



 Call Me Carmen Necklace

Dress: O'Neill, Macy's
Camisole: So, Kohl's
Flip flops: 9&Co., JCPenney
Bag: Loop, Marshalls
Scarf: Express




 Pastel Shell Necklace

Tee: So, Kohl's
Skirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Madden Girl, DSW
Bag: Candie's, Kohl's
Scarf: Express



 Fabulous Felt Pink Horizon Necklace

Top: Macy's
Skirt: Decree, JCPenney's
Flip flops: Mixit, JCPenney
Bag: Bisou Bisou, JCPenney




 Citrus Slice Necklace

Top: Kohl's
Skirt: So, Kohl's
Shoes: Barefeet Shoes
Bag: Marshalls
Belt: Everything's $10 Tournier



 Fabulous Felt Tribal Tropics Necklace

Dress: Macy's
Shoes: Marc Fisher, Marshalls
Bag: Apt. 9, Kohl's



Fabulous Felt Hibiscus Necklace

Top: Macy's
Jeans: l.e.i., Macy's
Shoes: Alloy
Bag: Marshalls
Sunglasses: So, Kohl's



Sweet Salsa Necklace

Tank: Mossimo, Target
Tee: Wet Seal
Cardigan: Candie's, Kohl's
Skirt: Prabal Gurung for Target
Shoes: BCBG, Marshalls
Bag: Betsey Johnson, ROSS Dress for Less
Belt: Izod, Marshalls

. . . be sure to snag some Hawaiian Punch.  Speaking of summery sweets, some weeks ago I was enjoying the first Rita's of the season, a super sweet vanilla water ice, when I blurted out my love for the tasty treat, i.e., "I love vanilla ice!"  Then I heard myself.  I had the grace to be embarrassed, a feeling that's now heightened as I realize just how many references to that rapper reside on this blog.  

For my next trick, I'll try to come up with something cute to say about Dairy Queen. 

1 comment:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that Macy's dress!! It's amazing!!!