Friday, September 27, 2013

It's High (Heel!) Time for Another Shoe Montage

From top left, clockwise: Ami Clubwear; Madden Girl, Marshalls; Ami Clubwear; Betseyville, JCPenney; Bandolino, Marshalls; Ami Clubwear; Aubrey Brooke, DSW

About three months have passed since I've gathered enough new shoes to round out a fresh heel wheel.  Of course, this latest crew is a little bit motley in that it features heels and flats as well as a sleek black number "wedged" in between.  Although the wedges are far plainer than my usual picks, I was so taken with them upon my first sighting at Marshalls that I made a special return trip there just to get them.  Even the wackiest woman, after all, needs a pair of blank canvas kicks.  I wore them yesterday with last week's neon cloud dress and am happy to report that they're very comfy.

But that's a wedge for you, a paradox of pizzazz and dependability, not unlike a nice big chunk of cheddar.

1 comment:

Jewel Divas Style said...

My God, I swear you have a million more pairs than I do!