Saturday, November 25, 2023

When it was Still Gold, Before it Got Cold

Skirt: Wild Fable, Target

Top: So, Kohl's

Bag: Skinnydip London, Macy's

Scarf: A New Day, Target; Sunglasses: Party City

Mixed Brag Necklace

Top: Wild Fable, Target; Jeans: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's

Michaels

Top and jeans: So, Kohl's; Bag: Dancing Days by Banned, Modcloth

Michaels

Scrunchie: Ella and Elly, Zulily; Dark necklace: Cloud Nine, Ocean City; Light necklace: Sonoma, Kohl's

In case you can't tell, these pics were taken in the milder, mellower time known as September.  Bare legs and short sleeves were still a thing, and (big!) jeans were just moving in.  Fast forward to today when I went out to get the mail huddled in my velour sweats and corduroy coat.  "You look like you're in pain," commented the husband as I came back inside.  Um, yeah.  Old Man Winter is not welcome here!

Tonight, when we go out to dinner, you can bet I'll be wearing one of my full-length faux furs.  Photographic evidence to follow.  At some point. 😏

5 comments:

ellie said...

Oh my! Well, you are warm and inspiring in these outfits! Just what I needed! It's a cold mother here too! Snowed yesterday. But I think it will warm up by tomorrow. Yes, a good day to hibernate. And I'm thankful that I can.

Adoring that floral top and more. Stay warm!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

This was certainly a surprise! Lovely yellows. Awesome jewelry and you in the the fall sun! Awesome Awesomeness! Bundle up! Just snow here. It looks pretty from the livingroom window....

Here's to your winter outfits! Maybe a new puffer needs to be found. All the best to your winter.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

The weather can change from mid and mellow to really cold overnight. Glad you have some nice warm things and a coat on now! I like th look of the light colored jeans with the yellow high heals, matching belt, and necklace.

Samantha said...

Aren't you a ray of sunshine!!! 💛💛💛 I am totally adoring your lovely gold scrunchie and scarf! Both look so cute on you, and it adds so much to your already awesome outfits. The indoor shots of the faux flowers at Michaels is so cool and matches your aesthetic in this post perfectly. Old Man Winter is definitely a pain!

Jewel Divas Style said...

Wait......you have a full-length faux fur coat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!