Friday, April 15, 2011

Farewell Photo Shoot Friday

Aren't these salt and pepper shakers adorable? I just got them from Current, http://www.currentcatalog.com/, and they're now happily residing on my kitchen table. Now that that tomfoolery is behind us, we can move on to more serious business. Last week I hinted that I may be doing away with Photo Shoot Friday. Today I'm making it official. Although I had a great time wearing and posting my outfits, I've decided to move on to a new Friday column, which I'll unveil next week. Hopefully it becomes as popular as its predecessor, but I can't make any promises. For now let's just call it another part of this crazy Tote Trove experiment. So, thanks for tuning in each Friday; I truly appreciated all of your lovely comments :) Be sure to check back next Friday to see what's next!

No comments: