Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Something New and Sparkly: From Flask to Farm



 Fabulous Felt Mad Scientist Barrette

Blouse: Kohl's
Skirt: Marshalls
Shoes: MetroStyle
Bag: Journeys



 Fabulous Felt Farm Fresh Barrette

Top: Wet Seal
Skirt: Boscov's
Shoes: Frederick's of Hollywood
Bag: Betsey Johnson, Macy's




Top: Wet Seal
Skirt: So, Kohl's
Shoes: MetroStyle
Bag: Nahui Olllin
Belt: Everything $10 Tournier Shop

Laboratories and farms aren't so different.  Both infuse color into otherwise boring textbooks, both start from a speck to surge into life, and both hinge on experimentation.  On the surface, I don't enjoy science (as I'm sure I've written before).  To me it's tedious, its equations and measurements unforgiving.  Nevertheless, I remain transfixed by the unchecked imagination that fuels it and like to think that this strange hodgepodge of hair clips reflects this.  

No comments: