Monday, September 3, 2012

Bidding Bye-Bye to Summer with a Bargain: Marshalls, Marshalls, Marshalls!


 BCBG, $4.50 (originally $89.00)

 Unlisted, $5.00 (originally $59.00)

 Madden Girl, $5.00 (originally S59.00)

Guess, $4.50 (originally $89.00)

Late last week I went to Marshalls because I hadn't been there in a while and wanted to cash in on some end-of-summer steals.  And did I ever.  A quick survey of the clearance shoe rack revealed not one but four styles in my size for - get this - just $4.50 or $5.00 a pair!  I was giddy at the thought of scoring them all for a mere $19.00 when the full price tally would have reached $296.00.  With bargains like that, it's no wonder why I so often eschew the offerings of the more glamorous but pricier Macy's.  I stopped in there also only to discover the BCBG chartreuse mega-platforms marked down to a still-steep $50.00.  Needless to say, I left empty-handed.  

1 comment:

Jewel Divas Style said...

MY GOD!!!!

It's not often you get shoes like that for $5