Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rock Reincarnation



 Razzle Dazzle Rectangle Necklace

Top: JCPenney
Gray tank: Gap
Jeans: Mudd, Kohl's
Shoes: Charles Albert, Alloy
Bag: Eleven Peacocks, Etsy
Scarf: Boscov's

That was then . . .

This is now!

I made this necklace and bracelet years ago but was never satisfied with either piece.  So, this week I bit the bullet and butchered them to make something new, namely the Razzle Dazzle Rectangle Necklace.  It's simple but sparkly, and the asymmetrical design provides just enough kick for everyday tees and sweaters.  I'm fairly certain that Razzle and I can look forward to many happy outings.

Speaking of simple, the next two necklaces are sort of earthy and boho.  They're the kind of thing I sometimes end up with when I take on a use-up-some-random-supplies-to-make-something-new-without-buying-anything challenge.  Ah, the joys of being a hoarder. 




Top: Vanilla Sky, Ocean City 
Jeans: So, Kohl's
Shoes: Simply Vera, Kohl's
Bag: DSW




Top: Gifted
Jeans: Vanilla Star, Target
Shoes: Nine West, DSW
Bag: Express
Belt: Mudd, JCPenney

No comments: