Wednesday, June 16, 2021

B Reel Spiel: Surprise! It's Summer

Towel: JCPenney

Bag: Mix No. 6, DSW

Dress: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's

Skirt: Dollhouse, Macy's

Dress: ELLE, Kohl's

Skirt: Xhilaration, Target

Bag: Sugar Thrillz, Dolls Kill

Tights: Zulily

Flip flops: Rocket Dog, Marshalls

Shoes: Impo, DSW

It's almost the first day of summer!  So I thought, why not get pumped with some B reel?  Here are my top ten unposted poses from last summer (and, okay, one from Easter).  Some are staged (I'm looking at you, Carmen Miranda and pink princess phone), but most are not.  Instead, I'm caught unawares by the husband between takes, as real as B reel can be -- well, as real as can be wearing makeup.  In most, I'm preoccupied with my purse; in others I'm sort of doing the robot.  But they're fun to look at and give me a laugh.  Hopefully, they give you one too.

So here's to another summer of colorful outfits and other happy, hot weather things.  Like ice cream.  

And hustling people at potato sack races.       

9 comments:

ellie said...

Adoring your summer post! WOW on the beach towel. Some real treasures you have here! Oh, those flip-flops! Love the pink bag! I hope you have a mighty fine summer!

I do hope you get a chance to read a Man called Ove. I think that one might be the author's best. Beartown, is a bit controversial. I like some of his earlier books best.

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Ode to summer! You are doing it marvelous! Especially in shoes. You are very inspiring. Love the post. Thanks for following along the Caitlin & Megan story. What's terrible sometimes is when some of these face claims are much better actors in my head than actually possible. Evidently. On a funny side note the face claims Hope and Deano are actually in a period piece C-drama. That was a shock.

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, love that first pic! Amazing finds! You are so good at finding such cool bags! Love the colors too! Happy summer! I hope its a wonderful time!

Tanza Erlambang said...

we got summer since last month in the south ... Temperature over F 87... so hot.

aww... you look so beautiful with your summer dress, shoes, bag and accessories... love your last photo.

Have a wonderful summer.

Evi Erlinda said...

Fun-tastic summer outfits!
You got my favorite fruit, pineapple!
Wow, I love the phone purse!

The Exclusive Beauty Diary said...

I like your summer outfit. They are so colorful and beautiful.

www.exclusivebeautydiary.com

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh I love this!!! Your B reels are so fun to look at, as are your outfits! And those robot moves are epic! 😉 These are definitely summer-filled ensembles with nods to summer fruits and all the colors of the rainbow. Here's to summer indeed - colorful outfits, hot weather and ice cream! Yes, please!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I just love coming by and seeing all your colorful uplifting outfits! They are so much fun and inspring. I want to go to my closet and make more colorful outfits!

Jewel Divas Style said...

I spy lots of bag bling! And Damn, a phone bag. I need to pull mine out and use it.