Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to Poo




Top: Alloy
Skirt: Boscov's
Shoes: Betseyville, Macy's
Bag: Nine West, Boscov's




Top: Candie's, Kohl's
Skirt: Candie's, Kohl's
Shoes: Alloy
Bag: B Fabulous




Tee: Gifted
Skirt: Bubblegum, Macy's
Shoes: Betseyville, JCPenney
Bag: Nahui Ollin
Scarf: A.C. Moore

This isn't a post about Mr. Hankey.  It's about a Christmas gift I ordered from Fred Flare and the mix-up that ensued.  My correspondence with the famously kooky company says it best:

From: Me
To: Fred Flare
Subject: Order Mix-up

Hello.

Today I received my Fred Flare shipment (order #_______), which was to include a copy of the book How to Poo at Work, item number BO8142.  However, although this item was listed on the invoice, a copy of What's Your Poo Telling You? was in the box instead. The book was meant to be a Christmas gift for _______, who would truly appreciate it as we always joke about the difficulty of doing one's business while on the job.  So, I was wondering what I need to do to get the correct book.  Do I need to send you a scan of the invoice and mail What's Your Poo Telling You? back first? Please let me know.  I'm hoping to receive How to Poo at Work before 12/25.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Me

From: Fred Flare
To: Me
RE: Order Mix-up

Hi Me,

Thank you for your email.  I am so sorry for the mix-up in your order!  That should not have happened.  I will go ahead and have the correct book shipped out for you tomorrow.  There is no need to send the wrong book back to us… enjoy more “poo” on us ;)

Please let me know if there is anything else I could help you with. Have a great day and STAY CUTE!

Sincerely,
Fred Flare Customer Service

I'm happy to report that How to Poo at Work arrived just two days later.  What's more, I get to gift poo times two.  Now, that's what I call customer service!     

Oh, and these are some (poo free!) poinsettia barrettes that I made.  I'll be proudly sporting the Fabulous Felt Pink Poinsettia's double tonight and the Fabulous Felt White Poinsettia's twin tomorrow.  

On that note, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!     

No comments: