Top: Wild Fable, Target; Dress: Madden Girl, Macy's
Bag: Universal Thread, Target; Charm: Madden Girl, Macy's
Sunglasses: A New Day, Target; Bow: SHEIN
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Dress: ELLE, Kohl's; Bag: Kate Spade New York for Target; Shoes: New York & Company
Whimsycore décor.
Bird clip: Etsy from very, very long ago. Later I lost it, probably in a parking lot. And yes, my family asked me if it "flew the coop."
My geode abode.
Dress: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's; Shoes: Mix No. 6, DSW
Rose and Rosita.
Bag: Strawberry Shortcake & Care Bears Collab for Dolls Kill
Sunglasses: Wild Fable, Target; Hair clips: SHEIN
I'd always wanted to learn how to make stickers from pics on my phone. But, as with all new things, I was hesitant. Then I was editing pics and decided to cram myself and the cotton-candy-cloud sky into the frame. It was time.
It wasn't easy. There was much gnashing of teeth and repeating the same steps with the same failures. Then came the Google search and more trial and error until everything clicked into place. I was as excited as any geriatric millennial who'd conquered a tech task and couldn't shut up about it. Even when my sister good-naturedly said that her four-year-old makes stickers all the time.
Because that's what it's all about, right? Learning and growing and touching the sky when it's easier to stay on the ground.
Vanity's the best motivator.












2 comments:
Sometimes things take time to learn but in the end , it feels so good when you do it. Good for you. I just love all the outfits and shoes in this post!! Such gorgeous colors and summer feeling. Very uplifting. Hope you are enjoying the summer!!
Love this post!! The first look is so adorable with all the stunning colors; the floral dress is so pretty! Your blue-green shoes are so lovely, too. Secondly, the sticker of you in the sky is RAD! And so is your outfit. The black bangles are a great contrast; I need to get some bangles myself! The story of the bird clip is so funny and looks fantastic with your updo. Lastly, the sunny yellow dress is so summery and sweet (as is your Strawberry Shortcake purse). So happy to see the blue cherry bows! 🍒🩵💛
Post a Comment