Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Addicted to Buying from Other Artists

Summer Cotton Chicky Clutch, Krystala Creations

Amanda Clutch, Melody June

French Fries Cartoon Figure, Fuzzy Figure Guy

Orange Pillow, Bubble Dog

Acid Water Seven Pocket Wallet, Rogue Empire

Abstract Sequin Collar Necklace, Buffalump

Lego Fun Bracelet, Michelle's Charm World

Red and White Swirly Cake Necklace, Kawaii Cupcake

One of my favorite things about Etsy is stumbling upon one-of-a-kind finds! Here are some treasures I purchased from other artists.

My Etsy Favorites box is jammed with other cool shops, too. Knowing my shopaholic ways, I'll probably add new items to my collection soon. Right now I'm on the lookout for a funky fruit bowl to put on my red 1950s style kitchen table. I've checked all the usual stores (you know which ones I mean), but everything was so blah.

2 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thanks so much for mentioning the Lego Bracelet!!!! I love your blog and you have awesome taste! Those shoes you just got are TO DIE FOR!

The Tote Trove said...

You're welcome! Thanks for checking out my blog. I wore the shoes today and they are super painful . . . but worth it nonetheless.