Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Etsy Buys: Color Crush

Rainbow Feather Clip

Rainbow Circles Floating Necklace

Rainbow Rhinestone Resin Star

After battling traffic and grocery store crowds, I was overjoyed to find my order from Etsy's Sparkle Beast in the mail. Opening it was undoubtedly the best part of my day. (Clearly, I send myself presents for a reason.) The barrette and necklaces were even more spectacular than the pictures had promised. I'm especially excited about the barrette, which reminds me of Rainbow Brite. Sparkle Beast truly has a flair for theatrical and dazzling design. What's more, her items are of high quality and are obviously created with great care. (I have another of her floating necklaces, which you may remember from past Photo Shoot Fridays.) If you love color and sparkle (and if you're a regular reader of this blog, then I'm thinking you do) stop on over and check out what the Sparkle Beast has in store. :)

No comments: