Friday, October 27, 2023

Halloween Mask Ask: Black and Pink and Purple

Top: Nine West, Kohl's; Skirt: Delia's, Dolls Kill; Stockings: Michaels

Razzle Dazzle Rainbow Necklace

Shoes: Betsey Johnson, DSW

Headband: Lady Arya, Zulily

Bag: Skinnydip London, Macy's

Candle: Michaels

Bag: Dolls Kill

Knickknacks: Michaels

Shoes: Betsey Johnson, Macy's; Stockings: Isadora, Zulily

Frame and foliage: Michaels

Headband: Gifted

Skull with raven: Marshalls

Top: Nine West, Kohl's; Skirt: ELLE, Kohl's


Pillows: Michaels

Bag: Gifted

Hair clips: Amazon

Having exhausted most of my Halloween outfits, I was at a loss as to what to wear to finally unveil my festive fireplace.  And then it hit me.  Why not apply the black, pink, and purple palette from my decorations to my getups?  So I did, and it was great fun, making me feel like a whimsical witch.  I even cast my second selfie in a ghostly pallor.  I don't always do this on purpose, though.  Sometimes it's because the light is weird, or because I want to look less yellow but end up looking like Casper -- or, somehow, even yellower.  Oh well.  I guess it's all part of the imperfect art of art.  And of social media.  Which is an art in and of itself. 😏

Anyway, hooray for Halloween and creating a spooky scene.  Even if it is pink and purple. πŸŽ€πŸ’œ

8 comments:

ellie said...

Wow! Amazing decor! Love your Halloween style!πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

I will confess..I am not used to this Texas Heat. I want to go home. But I will try my best not to be too bad. It's just no way am I wearing a bra!

Thank you for reading...oh, Riley and Melissa's adventures! They do have their own way of doing things. And maybe they will learn from each other in the process..maybe..and I am sure Maddie still has a lot to do too keep Rafe in line. Although, I think he's happy with Maddie and he's trying. Funny, I knew a guy who I always felt more safe on a motor bike with him than in a car.

Happy Halloween weekend!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

So divine! I love that spiderweb! Wow to color and everything Halloween. So nice! Enjoyed this post so much. I don't think we will be doing anything Halloween..although, I stashed away some Halloween candy for me..nervous eating..most likely..but I don't plan to consume all of it.

Happy Halloween weekendπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

You are so in the spirit for Halloween ! Your Halloween and spooky decorating look really fun ! Those shoes are spectacular . Wish I could wear them! In fact, I need to go though my shoes and get rid of the really high heels. Finally, you look stunning in that first pic in the black top and colorful skirt. Happy Halloween.

Kinga K. said...

Pretty rainbow skirt!

Marianela Beauty Tips said...

All of those accessories are very cool! Thanks for sharing.
I invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week-end!

Samantha said...

I'm at a loss for words at how awesome this post is!!! Everything about it, from your stunning Halloween decorations to your outfits and accessories, are show-stoppers! I love the rainbow theme in the first outfit, and the photo of you in front of the fireplace is downright awesome!!! Lastly, your purple skirt outfit is absolutely amazing; the extension pieces are the perfect addition to the look! The Lunar Lena Necklace is so eye-catching that I can't stop looking at it (although each necklace is just as stunning!). Pink and purple definitely rock the Halloween scene! πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ–€

Ivys closet said...

Happy Halloween eve🐾🦊🍭

Jewel Divas Style said...

LOVE that first outfit. Rainbow necklace, rainbow shoes, rainbow skirt, star stockings. What more could you want in an outfit?