Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Yee-haw, Boots and Sandals

Dress: Nine West, Kohl's

Eyes on the Prize Necklace



Bag and bracelet: Betsy Johnson


Shoes: Nine West, Kohl's

Skirt: So, Kohl's; Boots: Apt. 9, Kohl's

Top: Nine West, Kohl's




Bag: Mix No. 6. DSW

Dress: POPSUGAR, Kohl's; Shoes: Nine West, Kohl's


Headband: Colors, JCPenney


Bag: Liz Claiborne, JCPenney

Because "boots and sandals" is just another way to say "boots and saddles," right?  Okay, calm down cowgirls.  I know that it's usually not.  But when you've got places to go and the weather's somewhere between summer and fall, there's no more appropriate phrase.  And that's why I'm wearing a pair of each here -- plus some pumps.  

I also included a few pics of my Halloween decorations.  I plan to include some in each outfit post from now until October 31, even if they're just closeups of knickknacks, or as here, plastic pumpkins.  I hope it'll help keep me -- and maybe even you -- in the Halloween spirit. πŸŽƒ

6 comments:

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, you are in the Halloween spirit of things with those EYES necklaceπŸ’•πŸŽƒπŸ Thanks for giving me a smile with those BOOTS & SANDALS! too. Soo many goodies in this post. Such great Halloween decorations! GO YOU! Loving your color palette! Such glorious bags too! Oh, you look beautiful and Autumn ready for what's to come this month!πŸπŸŽƒπŸπŸŽƒπŸπŸŽƒπŸπŸŽƒπŸπŸŽƒπŸπŸŽƒThanks so much for your comments. Oh, at first I thought..I'm gonna write a little scary short each day..but I think not. Just a few here and there. & of course, I have to get Rachel and Huck on the road...(✿◡‿◡)(✿◕‿◕✿)^_~ Thanks so much for the wonderful post!

ellie said...

So festive! Love these pieces! Awesome polka-dots and floral too! So love your hair too. Some really great mixes in your wardrobe! Love the colorful pumpkins too! You are so inspiring in this post! Thanks so much! Love your creativity!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks so much for your comments with the Rafe & Maddie saga. Yes, I did pull a little from my own adventures. Of course, not all me. All I can say, going to the river late at night..is never a good idea. Although, after all these years looking back on the "Rafe" protype, I feel I might not be smitten as I used to be. But who knows..maybe Rafe has grown. Maybe. ^_~

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Oh so fun! Really love these sandals! Some amazing high heels too! So glad you are ready for Halloween. Love your decorations! Adoring that eye necklace too! I hope you are having a fun month! It is feeling a bit more like fall..finally. We did get a little rain which shocked us all when the downpour came as I was getting off work. Honestly, everyone stopped and looked outside at the parking lot.
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ˜½Thank you for your comments! Oh, I just couldn't help myself but let Liv got to Seoul. Of course, Rico might find a new love too..ehehehehe....

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I totally get what you are saying. It's 52 degrees in the morning when I go out for my hour walk and by the time I get back it's 60- then before I know it it's 70 or 80... I never know what to wear especially in shoes!! Love all your cheerful colors and decorations!

Samantha said...

Your mix of boots and sandals are totally cool!!! And, your outfits and accessories are real stunners; I especially love the teal dress with the peach-colored accessories! Your Halloween dΓ©cor is gorgeous, and those colorful plastic pumpkins certainly have me in the Halloween spirit! πŸ’šπŸŽƒπŸ’–

Jewel Divas Style said...

Eyeballs and aliens. Quite a mix of necklaces.