Sunday, October 7, 2012

Something New and Sparkly: Engaging Ensembles



 Fabulous Felt Red, Yellow, and Pink Roses Brooch

Blazer: Material Girl, Macy's
Tee: Kohl's
Skirt: Candie's, Kohl's
Shoes: Journeys
Bag: Marshalls




Top: Marshalls
Tee: So, Kohl's
Skirt: Material Girl, Macy's
Shoes: Charles Albert, Alloy
Bag: DSW



Fabulous Felt Red, Yellow, and Pink Roses Necklace

Top: Candie's, Kohl's
Skirt: Candie's, Kohl's
Shoes: Guess, Marshalls
Bag: Xhilaration, Target

Red, yellow, and pink have been coloring the corners of my mind.  Partly because I've always liked the bold yet sweet trio, partly because it's the theme around which I've decided to center my wedding.  So it was only natural that I fashioned this Fabulous Felt Red, Yellow, and Pink Roses Brooch (or, rather, its pristine and unworn twin) to wear to my engagement party as well as the Fabulous Felt Bow Bouquet Necklace and Fabulous Felt Red, Yellow, and Pink Roses Necklace just for fun.  Because it's not always bad things that come in threes.  Polka dots, cherries, and peplums, oh my! 

No comments: