Thursday, February 7, 2019

A Leg Up on Lycra: You Glow


Here's a short post about something long.  Namely, my favorite leggings.  I love the way they look in this picture, their Technicolor legs like the limbs of digitally enhanced willow trees.  There's also something athletic about them, as if their wearer could easily win a three-legged race or a game of Red Rover.  They'd also be good for interpretive dance, Jazzercise, or some particularly scorching hot yoga.  Not that this wearer has ever done anything athletic in them, except for maybe walking to Baskin Robbins.

Just kidding.  I go to Rita's, and the husband drives me.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

What cool pairs of leggings!!! The kiwis are so cute! We have a Rita's here too, and now you have me craving it! I went there once last summer - I'll have to stop by again when it warms up. :)

Jewel Divas Style said...

Love crazy legging, unfortunately, I'm not skinny enough for them, and I just can't find any here in Aus.