Sunday, June 23, 2019

Shell Spell: I Gallop for Scallops . . .

 

. . . doesn't make much sense.  Unless, of course, you're a seahorse.

Seahorses notwithstanding, scallops are the style stars of the sea -- delightful to wear, delicious to eat.  Now that summer's officially here, it's time to bust out my new old (i.e. vintage) scallop shell bangle!  It's from Later Operator on Etsy, and I've already worn it half a dozen times.  I love it because 1) it's yellow (obvi) and 2) it reminds me of a yellow plastic trinket box that I got on the boardwalk as a kid.  I wish I still had that trinket box.  Just like I wish I would've bought this bangle in all of the other colors.

But that's okay.  As they say -- c'est la sea. 

5 comments:

Jewel Divas Style said...

I vaguely remember having something similar...if only I could remember where...

Tanza Erlambang said...

I love scallops

Milllie said...

nothet beautiful post! I enjoyed this so much! Thanks for sharing this post ♡ cant wait till your next one ♡ all the best hope you have a great week

Jadieegosh

Dressed With Soul said...

Oh, your vintage scallops bracelet is amazing! What a pity that you don't have still this trinket box you had as a kid ... But at least you own this wonderful bracelet!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is such a cute bracelet!