Thursday, March 7, 2024

Boots Before Booties and Other Kitsch Cuties: Also, Hello Zipperless Denim

Flannel: So, Kohl's

Bag: Betsey Johnson, Boscov's

Hair clips: Marshalls

Jeans: Sonoma, Kohl's

Boots: 2 Lips Too, Zulily

Dress: Lily Rose, Kohl's

Headband: Zulily


Bag: INC, Macy's

Boots: Wild Fable, Target

Sweater: Gap

Boots and bag: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's

The bigger I get, the more I love boots.  It's nice to have the height and support that come with a sturdy block heel -- not to mention the sass of the Southwest.  You know what else is nice?  Maternity jeans!  At first I was suspicious of these so-called jeans sans zippers, but now I can't live without them.  

That said, no new jewelry to show this time.  But I am working on a special new "drop" (do people still say that?), and I'm pretty excited about it. 

So stay tuned.  I'll be here, dwelling in cloud-soft denim.  

5 comments:

ellie said...

I so love your caravan of boots! Oh, you look marvelous! Such a beautiful post! Thanks so much for your comments too..I so adore them..hmmm..I am a little out of it with work..and now this 2 parter of character building they want to do at the writer's group. A part of me does not want to go. I like what I'm doing. Plus, I am still having to wait on seeing an endocrinolgist. ugh..there fore I have to be careful what to eat and there will be food and I know I will be so bored with that power point.....sigh...Its great to see your amazing post..all the best to every project you have going. Stay well. Stay happy.πŸŒΈπŸ©·πŸ’•❤️πŸ€πŸ’š

Ivy's Closet said...

I love those sweet blue boots! Adoring that cherry necklace too. So great to your denim trend! Awesome outfits! Hope you are doing well and having some wonderful weather too. We have snow this morning, but it might melt by the afternoon..which is nice. But it has been cold and windy at time these past few weeks. I am still waiting about seeing an endocrinologist. & the insurance has been dragging about even giving me a new glucose monitor. They will give me test strips, but not the monitor..always something. Happy Weekend! Oh, and I have been writing about Rachel & Huck once again.

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Such delightful outfits! I adore your smile. Some great touches with that headband and more! Wishing you lots of joy every day. Oh, I will stay tuned! So great to see your post! ❤️πŸ’›πŸ’™❤️πŸ©·πŸ’›

Samantha said...

Oh that pink flannel is sooo cute!!! The horseshoe bag goes so perfectly with it, too. And those hair clips are absolutely adorable! Boots sound like a very comfortable (and stylish!) footwear option for the maternity journey, with the sturdy heel. I have never seen maternity jeans before and am totally surprised by the creative design! Lastly, your cherry necklace is so cute, and I look forward to your next accessory drop! πŸ’›πŸ’πŸ’–

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

You have a great selection of colorful boots and so perfect for this time of year and the extra sturdy support for you!! Yes! zipper free pants will be more and more comfortable as you grow.