Saturday, July 27, 2024

Chapter Eleven Heaven

Every time I get to chapter eleven in a book, I laugh.  Because, bankruptcy.  But today is about an eleventh chapter that's no laughing matter.  That's right, it's the husband's and my anniversary.

Eleven years ago today, we said "I do."  I was thirty-one and felt like I knew it all, but now I know that I didn't know anything.  Because we've had our share of adventures since then, the biggest being having Charlotte.  I love that even after a decade-plus in, life can still surprise you.

So here's to more surprises in the next ten-plus years.

But not to bankruptcy. 😏

4 comments:

ellie said...

Congratulations! Awesome to hear you have 11 years! Yeah! So excited for you and Charlotte too! Such an awesome picture. All the best to much celebrating! Thanks so much for your comments! Yes, traveling ..we learn so much about each other..like Cade and Mercer 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 All the best in all your creativity and more!

Ivy's Closet said...

Is this happening to you..having to sign in to your blog at every turn? Just had to ask. I hope it will be calm soon. So love your post! Happy anniversary..oh, look at you two! Wishing you all the best! & much more happiness to come!πŸ’•❤️πŸ’›❤️πŸ’•πŸŒˆ

Caitlin'nMegan said...

So beautiful! Congrats! All the best to you and yours! Oh, so great to see this! Much LOVE & HappinessπŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ’•❤️πŸ’™☀️

Samantha said...

Awww, congratulations!!! What an amazing milestone, and like you said, I'm sure the arrival of Charlotte has been a delightful surprise in the mix of adventures! The chapter eleven bankruptcy tie in is funny, too - haha! Cheers to more surprises that await! πŸ’—πŸŒΉ