Dress: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's; Bric-a-brac: Assorted places I can't remember but that probably include Kohl's.
Dress: Rewind, Kohl's; Bag: A New Day, Target; Shoes: Impo, DSW; Bow: Target
Dress; ELLE, Kohl's; Shoes: Betsey Johnson, DSW
Barrettes: Made by my sister.
Charlotte's dress: Blueberi Blvd., Macy's or Boscov's (gifted); Shoes: Jumping Beans, Kohl's
I'm always late to the party, and the patriotic party's no different. But as always, this isn't about the holiday or timeliness. It's about the outfits. I was all dressed up with a few places to go, namely my dining room, my parents' BBQ, and Target. Charlotte was psyched to wear red, white, and blue too, going so far as to proclaim, "I love shoes!"
I'd never been more proud.
4 comments:
Oh, you do look brilliant in these dresses. So fantastic! Awesomely vibrant and I love Char's profile! So great to see your post. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ It was a quaint and very low-key time here. I did play Skipbo with Gram, my hubby and daughter. Of course, this did not keep us from listening to the bombs of the night. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Now I'm off to teach my oldest and his crew how to play Skipbo. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 All the best to your joys of summer! & thank you so much for keeping up with Matty and the gang!
I knew you'd have an awesome Fourth of July post, and I was right!! Your festive looks are a firework spectacular; the crab purse is the perfect summer theme, and I'm enamored with your red, white and blue star bow in the second outfit! The Oreos look like they'd be amazing. I totally recognize the 'A New Day' purses from Target! Anytime I see them in the store, I have to stop and admire them. The high-neck blue dress is stunning with the bead clusters, and how cool that your sister made those pretty barrettes! Your mom is a talented baker, and the last photo of you and Charlotte is precious! ❤️🤍💙
You look absolutely stunning in these outfits and Char looks adorable although I would have liked to see a little more of her dress. Your mom's cake is perfect for July 4th. Hope you are enjoying your summer.
I’m so proud of Charlotte too! And you two make a striking patriotic tribute to the holiday!
Post a Comment