Saturday, August 6, 2011

Etsy Buys - Fun Findings

Acrylic Cherry Charms

Retro Pink Heart Cabochons

Resin Strawberry Cabochons

Pink Unicorn Pendant

Jello Dessert Cup Pendants

Transparent Acrylic Shoe Charms

White and Pink Bow Cabochons

Cherry Cabochons

Lemon Jello Cup Pendant

Acrylic Flamingo Charms

Lollipop Cabochons

Blue Unicorn Pendant

Small Strawberry Cabochons


Here's my stuff from Neon Narwhal, http://www.neonnarwhal.etsy.com/. Okay, so maybe they're not findings per se, but there's no denying they're fun! As always, I'm impressed by Etsy's jewelry supply offerings. Unique and carnivalesque, this batch is especially appealing to those of us interested in kitsch and kawaii. As the name suggests, Neon Narwhal stocks a veritable rainbow of fruity, desserty, and just plain cute beads and accents to make your projects pop! I think I'll mix the cabochons (I just love that word, don't you?) with rhinestones, bows, and other bits and pieces to embellish bibs and corsages. As for the charms, they'll take center stage in more traditional beaded pieces. I can hardly wait to get started!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oo those are all so cute!!!

The Tote Trove said...

I know, right? I still haven't managed to make anything with them, but the ideas, they are a-churning . . .

Jewel Divas said...

Love everything, the dessert ones are yummy!

The Tote Trove said...

Thanks! Finding supplies like these really broadened what I could make, which was exciting.