Thursday, May 3, 2012

Getting Through Thursday With Another Shoe Montage: Blue Sky High Heels (And a Rogue Pair of Flats)

Clockwise: Carlos Santana, Macy's; Simply Vera, Kohl's; Not Rated, DSW; Dollhouse, Marshalls; Betseyville, Macy's; Nina, DSW

Clockwise: Nine West, DSW; Madden Girl, Macy's; Diba, Burlington Coat Factory; Ami Clubwear; Rocket Dog, Marshalls; Journeys

Elvis's blue suede shoes put cool-colored kicks on the style map.  For my part, I have a pile of cobalt, navy, and sky blue cloth and plastic.  I did once have a pair of flat blue gray-blue suede-like oxfords snazzed up with tiny punched-out stars, though.  I think they were from Thom McCan.

3 comments:

Intrinsically Florrie said...

Wow- what a beautiful collection! Blue is such a great colour for shoes!

Florrie x

Valerie Boersma said...

Tracy, I love your blue shoes!! My sailor heels would look right at home in your wonderful collection:)

Jewel Divas Style said...

Damn you've got some goodlookin shoes!