Monday, March 25, 2024

Painting the Town Pink: Baby Girl World

Bow barrette: Kohl's with flair from my craft stash

Bag: Sugar Thrillz, Dolls Kill

Shoes: Chase & Chloe, Zulily

Tee: Sonoma, Kohl's

Leggings: Tek Gear, Kohl's

Coat: So, Kohl's


Sweater: Nine West, Kohl's

Bag: Amazon

Scrunchie: So, Kohl's

Gift bag: Marshalls

Dress: So, Kohl's


Choker: Ella & Elly, Zulily



Bag: A New Day, Target




Michaels

Boots: Dolls Kill


Dress: Trixxi, Kohl's

Bows: Wild Fable, Target; Hair: Amazon


Maybelline, Walgreens

Bag: So, Kohl's

It's finally time to unveil my highly anticipated -- if only by me -- new collection.  Surprise, surprise, it's baby girl-inspired bling!  Fixating on pretty pink pacifiers, rocking horses, and other sweet things helps me concentrate on the magic of having a little girl instead of stressing about the scary stuff.  So, business as usual but motherhood edition.  Crafting, is there any problem that you can't solve?

Speaking of distractions, I also branched out by trying Maybelline's tattoo line of eyeshadow pens.  They're so fun, like markers for your face!  You can see how they look in the first and last selfies.  Which is to say a little lurid, a little '80s, and exactly what I need sometimes.  Ironically, I haven't used the pink one yet.  Maybe I'll bust it out for my baby shower.  

Finally, this weekend the husband and I picked out the paint for the nursery.  It's a pale pink called Marshmallow Bunny.  I actually picked the shade right across from it in the swatch library thingy, but the husband lobbied for the bunny because the name was cuter (and the color was pretty much the same).  

As a lover of language -- and bunnies! -- I couldn't agree more. πŸŽ€πŸ°

5 comments:

ellie said...

Looking spectacular! Awesome outfits! Love the flair too! Wonderful about the new line! I am so happy for you. Thanks for giving me a smile today. All the bestπŸ’•πŸ§πŸŒΈπŸ©·πŸŒΈπŸ§πŸ’•

Caitlin'nMegan said...

So wonderful! I am enjoying this delightful color scheme! I have not tried the eyeshadows..but you look amazing! All the best to painting that nursery too. Awesome abounds here! Great about your new collection too. So inspiring!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·

Ivy's Closet said...

Wow! Love this blast of color! Always love your outfits! And such lovely necklaces too! So great to see these exciting times and wishing you all the best. Thank you for being so inspiring. All the best to a wonderful April and the months ahead!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

OMG! A girl - how lovely and this post just screams girly!! love it and all the creative jewelry with hints of baby!! Fun Fun Fun ... enjoy!!

Samantha said...

Ahhhhh!!!! Your new line of baby-girl inspired bling is amazing! You're making the pregnancy journey a crafty and cute one, which I totally anticipated you'd do in your own creative way! The pink theme of this post is so fun, and your new accessories accentuate the excitement you must be feeling to be carrying your baby girl! The eyeshadow pens are so cool and look lovely on you. I love your outfits and the way you styled each of them; the painting project and your baby shower I'm sure is going to be epic! πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸΌπŸŽ€πŸ’–πŸ’—