Friday, April 15, 2011

Farewell Photo Shoot Friday

Aren't these salt and pepper shakers adorable? I just got them from Current, and they're now happily residing on my kitchen table. Now that that tomfoolery is behind us, we can move on to more serious business. Last week I hinted that I may be doing away with Photo Shoot Friday. Today I'm making it official. Although I had a great time wearing and posting my outfits, I've decided to move on to a new Friday column, which I'll unveil next week. Hopefully it becomes as popular as its predecessor, but I can't make any promises. For now let's just call it another part of this crazy Tote Trove experiment. So, thanks for tuning in each Friday; I truly appreciated all of your lovely comments. :) Be sure to check back next Friday to see what's next!

No comments: