Saturday, April 8, 2023

Easter Dresses and Tresses: Not a Hare Out of Place

Wreath: Michaels


Dress: ELLE, Kohl's; Hat: Amazon

Bunny: A gift from the husband the Easter after we met

Dress: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's; Bag: Betsey Johnson, Amazon

Card: Target

Dress: Rewind, Kohl's; Hat: Amazon

This title is a lie.  There are many hares -- and hairs -- out of place in this post, starting with my messy mop peering through that tulip wreath.  But then, imperfection counts as its own kind of theme.  Speaking of which, you know how Minnie Pearl wore her hats with the tags on?  Well, I kept the tags on, not my hats, but my bunnies.  Because they're not my bunnies after all, but Easter gifts for my nieces.  

So, it's not a shoot worthy of Vogue or Good Housekeeping.  But that's okay, because, as you know, we're all a little mad here at The Tote Trove.

And I wouldn't hat have it any other way.

8 comments:

ellie said...

Oh! Happy Easter! Just love your Easter bonnets...🌈🌸🐰and bunnies too! Such a sweet time of year. I hope you have a great time with your family. Brunch here which means another cheese ball..and then I went the safe route with banana pudding....🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸Oh, thanks for your comments. Yes, Yuki in the dating world. It has been fun writing about her and of course, Nora and Zoey and their boyfriend troubles. Thanks for all your inspiration too.

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Oh, what a beautiful post! How fun. And that's so sweet to have that bunny from the hubby too! So many sweet rabbits in this post. Hope you have a wonderful Easter! I so love your dresses and such amazing outfits too! You are so inspiring🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰I couldn't forget about Caitlin who hasn't forgotten someone, either..even if it might be a long shot. And of course, Pan isn't exactly there for the rescue, either. Thanks so much for reading and for your comments. All the best to a beautiful holiday!

Ivy's Closet said...

Adoring this post🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰So clever! What great photos! It looks like you have started off a fun weekend. I hope you guys have a great Easter! Bunnies and all!🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸Thanks so much for reading. The story was a bit of a last-minute thing. Actually, I have been sneezing a lot all week. I even had wonton soup tonight.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰Wishing you a beautiful Easter!

camdandusler said...

So nice post, thanks for your sharing...

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

You are the epitome of Easter fashion and love your Easter hair pieces. We always cut forthysia and daffodils for spring! brings back memories. Happy Easter.

Samantha said...

The photo of you poking your head through the wreath is awesome!!! The play on words in the title is so cute and funny. I'm totally loving your black and light blue ensemble: it looks like you could have been a character in Beetlejuice, and I of course, mean that in the best way possible and it's a compliment!!! The bunny is adorable, and how cute that it was a gift from your husband back in the day. Lastly, your yellow dress looks poppin' with the black bow, and that Easter card is hilarious! Finally, the last ensemble takes the cake, and so do your awesome stuffed Peeps. So darn cute!!! πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’™ Happy Easter! 🐰

Mica said...

These are such fun easter outfits! I love that last wrap dress on you with the purple fascinator - so perfect! I am sure that your nieces loved the bunny gifts too! :)

Jewel Divas Style said...

Wait....the two pink bunnies multipled right in your lap? So many colourful bunnies!