Friday, January 26, 2024

Stupid for Cupid . . . and Surprise Snowballs

Top: Candie's, Kohl's; Shoes: Worthington, JCPenney; Bag: Xhilaration, Target


Headband: Xhilaration, Target


Skirt: Dolls Kill; Shoes: Anne Michelle: JCPenney; Bag: Katy Perry Collection


Barrettes: The Tote Trove

It's almost February, so you know what that means.  Time to start the heart party!  And nothing gives Valentine's vibes like a necklace featuring a huge, red plastic heart pendant that also happens to be a box.  Apparently, these cuties are meant for caching candy, but when I saw them at Michaels I thought, necklaces.  So I filled one with white pompoms to make this Heart Haven Maven Necklace.    

On the outfit front, pregnancy has changed things a little.  For example, this skirt is a size bigger than I usually wear, and the red top is normally more blousy.  I'm glad I have this kind of stuff in my wardrobe, though, because it makes for a nice transition between my regular clothes and maternity garb.  So far, I have six pairs of (nearly identical) maternity leggings, a pair of jeans, two tunics, and a sweater.  The pouches on the pants are so funny!  It'll be interesting to see what they look like on.

By June, I expect to be living in muumuus. 😏

5 comments:

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I'm all about hearts! I love them in jewelry especially. The necklace is fabulous! If you didn't tell us, I would not know there is anything different in the clothes. You look amazing and still wearing those HIGH heals!!. Hope you are feeling good too.

Caitlin'nMegan said...

I'm glad you can still wear those heels. I couldn't manage those. Some delightful things you are wearing. Oh, you do look like Valentine's Day royalty! Love these necklaces and headbands! You are so inspiring! Love these sweethearts looks❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope your weather is good. A slow meltdown here means some ice and fog. Thanks so much for your comments. Thanks for reading. This year is moving on.

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh my, yes it is time to start thinking of Valentine's Day! Wow! I am glad these items worked from your wardrobe! All the best to the maternity outfits too. Awesome heart necklace. I finally found my perfect Pink haired Daisy who was on a Dreamtopia Mermaid..now she is Made To Move! Oh, the history of Barbie Face molds! I will spare you.

Still, I need to hibernate more. At least I did get to celebrate a co-worker's birthday recently. We haven't gone out in ages from work. All the best to a beautiful February!

ellie said...

You certainly bring the V-day vibe! Love your outfits. Yes, I love the pink and red and it makes the headband all the more alluring! I love your makeup too! So lovely and sweet! Thank you for being so inspiring. Such a fun post! I hope things are going well for you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hopefully, things are better here. But at times, it can be draining. Of course, I still plod on with my stories. Here's to a fantastic new month. Hopefully, Winter will be kinder to us now.

Samantha said...

Valentine's goodies - woohoo!!! 💘💌 Your Nautical Knot Necklace is stunning, and I'm absolutely amazed at how you styled the Heart Haven Necklace! The fact that the heart was supposed to be a box, but you filled it with cotton balls is so creative! It makes for a super cute and nostalgic final outcome, looking like the epitome of Valentine's joy and fun. Your cupid backdrop and graphics are so cute, too! Lastly, your transition to maternity wear is fun to read about, and no doubt you'll make it a fashionable journey! 💜