Monday, July 4, 2011

Hot Dog it's the Fourth of July!



Hot Dog Heaven Necklace

Fabulous Felt Hot Dog Necklace

I sold this Hot Dog Heaven Necklace to a New Yorker who wanted to wear it to Coney Island on the Fourth of July. I was charmed, especially because I too enjoy wearing festive accessories for holidays. I threw in my Fabulous Felt Hot Dog Necklace as the free gift (because there's always a free gift), thinking that anyone who purchased one hot dog neckpiece would certainly get a kick out of another. And I was right! The customer emailed me that her friend would wear the felt necklace for the big day and that her own necklace was "even more glorious than I imagined." Sending my creations out into the world is always a little nerve-wracking, so I was thrilled to have exceeded her expectations.

Hope you all had happy Fourths and enjoyed lots of hot dogs and/or hamburgers :)

No comments: