Sunday, July 24, 2011

Something New and Sparkly: A Little of This, a Little of That





Fabulous Felt Electric Garden Necklace

Top: So, Kohl's
Skirt: Stephen Burrows for Target
Flip flops: Marshalls
Bag: Bisou Bisou, JCPenney






Felt Baby Roses Corsage Necklace

Dress: XOXO, (The now sadly departed.  I ordered an embarrassing amount of stuff from their 70% off going-out-of-business sale this week; look for lots of new pieces posted at a Tote Trove blog near you :)
Shoes: MetroStyle
Bag: Loop, Marshalls







Felt Yellow Roses Corsage Necklace

Top: So, Kohl's
Cardigan: So, Kohl's
Capris: l.e.i., Macy's
Shoes: Not Rated, DSW
Bag: City Streets, JCPenney





Felt Cherry Treat Corsage Necklace

Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Miss America (yes, of pageant fame. Apparently DSW is now a sponsor of the event), DSW
Lunchbox: Marshalls





Crystal Blue Persuasion Necklace

Dress: XOXO, Macy's
Shoes: Nina, DSW
Bag: Gifted (although I think it may be from TJ Maxx)


I started out with all these good intentions of making a pile of jewelry and then parsing it out into specifically-themed blog posts with titles like "Slice of Americana" and "Blue Skies". (Yes, really. Although now that I see them in print I'm thinking that my abandonment of them was for the best.) But time got the better of me, and some of the outfits turned out differently than I'd planned, so I decided to just toss it all together in a delightfully discordant jumble. My favorite piece is the Felt Cherry Treat Necklace. It kind of reminds me of a Hawaiian lei.

4 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Oooo that first skirt and that yellow dress! Ohhhh that red and white top! WOWOWOWOWO! I love it all!

The Tote Trove said...

Thanks! I had the best time putting it all together :)

Jewel Divas Style said...

I like the yellow dress and the coke lunchbox.

The Tote Trove said...

Thanks! I almost forgot I had that lunchbox :)