Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

I've been limiting my shoe shopping lately (oh how I hate you, fiscal responsibility), so I sought the vicarious thrill of scoping out some new styles online.  My travels took me to a shop called Ami Clubwear, which I'd never heard of.  Color, animal prints, and platforms abounded, among other things.  Although I'm fairly certain that Ami's core clientele consists of professional dancers and ladies of the night, that didn't stop me from saving a bunch of skyscraper stilettos to my Favorites.







Each pair of these candy-colored leopard pumps sells for $18.99.  You could buy all six for just $113.94, which is $16.00 less than the price of either the Betsey Johnson or Steve Madden pair pictured below!  If I had $100+ to burn, then I'd go for the leopard.  (Although I do love the designer kicks too, especially the disco diva Steve Maddens.)


2 comments:

Jewel Divas Style said...

Love all of them but why do they need to be so high? I don't wear stilettoes, most women don't, what about flat versions?

The Tote Trove said...

Yes, these are a little high even for me. I think it's the stripper factor.