Thursday, June 7, 2012

Getting Through Thursday With Another Shoe Montage: Flipping for Flops

From left to right: So, Kohl's; So, Kohl's; Tommy Hilfiger, Marshalls; So, Kohl's; So, Kohl's; Steve Madden, Macy's

I'm aware that this post title makes it sound like I heart bad Broadway shows.  Which means that it was just campy enough to be spared the Delete key.

Moving on, the most annoying summer beauty chore (at least for me) is maintaining painted toenails.  (How I miss the comforting camouflage of cold-weather socks and stockings!)  But the flip side of that hardship is that your feet get a break in flats no more confining than shower shoes.  A pair of flip flops shouldn't run you more than $15 (four of the six pairs pictured here were less than $10), which is far more wallet-friendly than a pair of winter shoes.  Great news, as this means that you can get them in every color of the rainbow!  (I myself am on the lookout for orange, as it's the only color conspicuously missing from my sandal spectrum :)

1 comment:

Jewel Divas Style said...

I really don't know whether to laugh at the amount of shoes you have , or cry that I don't have the same great shoe collection.

We need to start calling you Imelda. As in Imelda Marcos!