Saturday, October 24, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge: Day 54


Tonight I bring you the Happy Hour Tote, in its first coat. I rather like this one, which is funny because I'm not much of a drinker. I'm still contemplating what to do with the Electric Palms Tote. Earlier today I spent some time rearranging the homepage of my Etsy shop. Gone are the days when you had to relist items just to customize your first page, which I'm really loving. I spent the rest of today cleaning (yuck) and browsing the Macy's one day sale. I picked up two gifts but was overall unimpressed by the offerings. I also hit Marshalls but left empty-handed. I don't know what's happening to me; shopping used to be a huge part of my life, but now it seems like more of a hindrance. On another note, I received some of my Etsy purchases this week and was very pleased. Once it's safe (i.e., once they've been gifted), I'll be sure to post about them.

No comments: