Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Make and Tell Challenge: Day 57, Part 2




Earlier tonight, while I was painting, I was watching reruns of The Office on TBS, as per usual for a Tuesday night. In one episode, they were making a commercial, and Pam decided to stay at the office until 2:45 a.m. to work on graphic art for Michaels version. (This was right before that period when she went to art school.) I thought, I'm in my own home and I don't even stay up that late crafting anymore. Maybe I should make more of an effort. I was all painted out, so I made this Green Goddess Ribbon Necklace instead. I like the combination of ribbon colors. They're subtle and elegant and make a nice complement to the more ornate pendant. Like all my jewelry, (and my totes too, now that I think of it), it looks much better in person. I must get on the ball with this whole photography thing.

No comments: