Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Whole Bunch of Somethings New and Sparkly: Fabulous Felt Necklaces Featuring Flora, Fauna, and Everyone's Favorite: Food

Fabulous Felt Gumball Necklace

Fabulous Felt Breakfast Necklace

Fabulous Felt Paradise Palm Necklace

Fabulous Felt Banana Split Necklace

Fabulous Felt Waffles Necklace

Fabulous Felt Rainbow Necklace

Fabulous Felt Cookies Necklace

Here's my newest crop of Fabulous Felt Necklaces. (And yes, I realize the bird is the only example of any fauna. But I couldn't resist using the phrase.) My favorites are the Bird of Paradise, Gumball, and Breakfast designs (in that order). I have so many ideas for more that I wrote them down. I've been going through quite a bit of felt and will most likely need to purchase more soon. I'm thinking of going online to find some more exotic colors, such as turquoise and hot pink. If I do, then I'll probably end up worrying that my more standard-colored creations will look drab by comparison.

Stupid new ideas, spoiling everything.

No comments: