Monday, September 23, 2019

Color Fall Ball: Hello, Autumn

A month or so ago, I told the husband that I wanted him to photograph me standing on the posterboard I use for my flat lays.  And he said he had another idea, which was this:   


When he emailed me the pic, he used the subject line Color Fall -- which gave me the idea to save it for my first day of fall post.  Then, just last week, it was my idea to take this:


I wasn't crazy about the top half of my outfit but knew that the bottom was golden -- or rather, rainbowed.  Also, that it was a soul mate (can pictures have soul mates?) of Color Fall. 

That said, I wish everyone an artsy autumn.  Whether that means scarlet leaves or neon sleeves or a crazy cool collage of both :)

4 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

your style and rainbow handbag look so great....love it.
your husband is a talented photographer.

Samantha said...

What a creative idea!!! The top photo looks like an ad from a magazine. :) Like the previous comment mentioned; your husband is a talented photographer! I truly am enamored by those rainbow shoes, by the way! Happy Fall. :)

Dressed With Soul said...

I really like both of the looks and the ideas behind! It shows again how creative you are and how creative your husband is, too!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Jewel Divas Style said...

God love a rainbow. And how awesome are your bags!