Monday, August 3, 2009

Marvelous Minis











I still love to rock a mini. Denim or ruffled, patterned or embellished, worn with leggings and pumps or with a tee and flip flops -- they're always fabulous. I had some really wacky ones back in the eighth grade that I still think about and never should have gotten rid of: a polyester number printed with 1950s starlets, another polyester one printed with neon tulips, another polyester one printed with butterflies . . . Um, I had a thing for polyester. (Actually, I still do and don't know why it gets such a bad rap, as it washes well and never wrinkles.) I bought them with my saved-up allowance on sale at Macy's (I think all three were XOXO), then bravely wore them to school. Fun times. My current mini line-up, pictured here, is a little tamer. Which only means that I have full license to up the ante with look-at-me accessories . . .

No comments: