Friday, August 28, 2009

DSW Coup



I popped into DSW on my lunch break earlier this week because I had a coupon. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.) It said something like, "We haven't seen you for awhile; there are so many reasons to come back," and it had little photographs of shoes printed all over it. Believe it or not, I hadn't bought anything from DSW in about a year. The discount was for $20 off a purchase of $49.95 or more. Armed with this lucky charm, I set off to rummage the clearance racks and emerged with the dazzlers pictured here. I'd been eyeing the printed pair since the spring but had been unwilling to pay full price. So, you can imagine my delight when I scored two pairs - both Steve Madden, nonetheless (well, one Madden Girl if you want to get technical) - plus two pairs of Nicole Miller socks for just $32! The copper pumps will be especially great for the fall. I have just the perfect orange and brown leopard Rampage skirt to wear with them . . .

No comments: