Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Say It Ain't So: ABC Cancels Ugly Betty

I knew it was coming. Ever since the show got bumped from ABC's coveted Thursday night lineup this season. But, as is usually the case with these situations, I was still surprised to find my fears confirmed in this article while surfing the net. Only eight episodes remain, leading me to wonder if Betty will ride off into the sunset with Daniel, as she did in the original series (I've never seen that one, just heard about it). At any rate, the writer of this article captures the magic that is Betty, ahem, beautifully. Have a read.*

*Link deactivated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad. They always cancel the good stuff.

ZANAH said...

Wow I did not know but I rarely watch this show... Mon Mode Blog

The Tote Trove said...

I know! I didn't even watch it from the start but once I did start to watch I was hooked. I'll have to get the DVDs.