Friday, February 19, 2010

Turquoise and Yellow Kitsch: And Maybe a Little Bit of What Was I Thinking?






I have mixed feelings about this ensemble. I wore it to work a couple of weeks ago, where I caught sight of myself in the bathroom mirror and thought, hmm. In retrospect, I think it was the unsleek silhouette that was niggling at me more than anything (I rather liked the yellow and turquoise combo). But that's ok; it's all just part of the adventure. (The barrette, by the way, came from last spring's Brigantine PTA craft show. A local artist made it, as well as loads of other fabulous jewelry and accessories made from colorful clay. I probably should've snapped up more of them; I didn't even get a business card. Oh well. Maybe I'll run into her at Wawa one of these days. :)

1 comment:

spoozyliciouzz said...

U look great, really...i love the mixture of colours and prints.