Sunday, September 11, 2011

Something New and Sparkly: California Style



Felt Avocado Treat Corsage Necklace

Dress: Olsenboye, JCPenney
Shoes: So, Kohl's
Bag: 9&Co., Kohl's
Yellow scarf: A.C. Moore
Red scarf: Wet Seal

Ever notice how anything with avocados in it is suddenly "California style"?  (Like that new cheeseburger -- excuse me, Whopper -- at Burger King.)  That used to annoy me right up until now, when it became convenient to steal the idea for this post about my new Felt Avocado Treat Corsage Necklace.  

Speaking of which, I had an avocado a couple of days ago, chopped up as a side dish for pierogies.  It was the first time I'd dared to eat any since last winter when I found a fruit fly in the center of one and started freaking out about how much larvae I'd potentially ingested.  Luckily for you, felt is larvae free.  

No comments: