Friday, September 2, 2011

Something New and Sparkly: Fall for Fruit



Crazy for Kawaii I Heart Fruit Bib Necklace

Caftan: Mudd, Kohl's
Skirt (actually a dress!): Marshalls
Shoes: Anne Michelle, Barefeet Shoes
Bag: Xhilaration, Target

Sure, Labor Day is just a few days away.  But that's no reason to shelve your colorful and fruit-themed fashions!  I don't know about you, but nothing perks up a winter day for me like throwing on something cheerful - and unexpected.  This Crazy for Kawaii I Heart Fruit Bib Necklace (which kind of reminds me of Carmen Miranda) is both and would be right at home against a cozy black sweater. 

In related news, I picked up a fresh crop of lime slices today (with the help of a coupon, of course), so the fall promises to be bright and zesty.  Not to mention scurvy free. 

No comments: