Saturday, November 26, 2022

Primarily Prairie

Top and skirt: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's; Headband: INC, Macy's; Shoes: Worthington, JCPenney 

Bag: Amerileather, Zulily; Stretch bracelet: Cloud Nine, Ocean City; Bangles: B Fabulous; Ring: Making Waves, Ocean City

Top and skirt: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's; Bag: Mellow World, Kohl's; Shoes: Nine West, Amazon

Yellow and red bangles: B Fabulous; Green and blue bangles: Burlington Coat Factory; Ring: Charlotte Russe

Top and skirt: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's; Headband: New York & Company; Shoes: Chase & Chloe, Zulily
 
Studded bangle: JCPenney; Green ring: Express; Red ring: Making Waves, Ocean City; Bag: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's

I talk about primary colors a lot.  And also, for some reason, prairies.  Which is funny because I suspect that if I ever visited a prairie, I wouldn't like it.  But I do like these prairie-esque skirt-and-top combos from LC Lauren Conrad.  

See what I did there?  

This is the part where readers usually groan and think, oh no, not more paid advertising.  But I can proudly say that Kohl's has never paid me for pumping up its products -- and something tells me it never will.  I do it because I love it.       

And now I'm off to do more things I love.  And also a few that I hate.  

Don't look surprised, exercise.

10 comments:

ellie said...

Oh, I always love the prairie dresses. My grandmother made me a few outfits that were overdone in ruffles. They were such great details. Although, somebody stopped me and said, "It looks like she was making baby clothes for a grownup." After that, I was put off wearing them and that was so long ago. But I do like the prairie look. Fabulous outfits! and all the special touches that come with it too!

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I have been having fun with the rhyming scheme of things, too. 🫠

Caitlin'nMegan said...

Oh, exercise..I know that feeling. But it's good to get it done and then go on to those things you love! Such amazing colors in this post! So love the necklace, too. Hope all is going well with all your new necklaces too! ... Thanks so much for your comments. I am glad you knew where it was going with Derrick and Eric. Of course, I might be writing about Thanksgiving til Christmas..hopefully not.

Ivy's Closet said...

Such beautiful dresses! I love the title of the post! Oh, such great shoes and bags too. Wonderful whimsical too! Such lovely looks! It's funny, I had heard Fitz's OUT OF MY LEAGUE while shopping at CVS and I was like..I know that song..but I can't remember who sang it. So then when I finally found out online I had to listen to all their other stuff. Hope you are having a good Thanksgiving weekend. We were so busy yesterday. Backed up with carts to check in and gather HOLDS for people..and then Pawstive Reading..thankfully, the afternoon was quiet.

Samantha said...

Prairie dresses look fabulous on you!!! The color combos in your looks here are really beautiful; I especially adore the gold and red outfit! I've always loved your colorful 'feather' purse, too, from Mellow World. And that necklace is a beautiful color block - the centerpiece looks like a mountaintop against a blue sky! πŸ’™

Hollyn'Stevie said...

So many beautiful outfits! You are so inspiring! Love the theme! Very cool post! All the best to your Thanksgiving weekend. Hope you have some time to relax. Yes, I managed to write a little something. Happy Holidays! Thanks for being you!πŸ’•πŸ« πŸ’—πŸ« πŸ’•

Better Left Unsaid said...

Such amazing creativity you have. Love your style. Great to hear you are exercising. I don't find it much fun either. But I try not to sit at the computer all the time. Happy Thanksgiving weekend! Thanks for your comments too!πŸ’•πŸ‚πŸ’—πŸ§πŸ‚πŸ

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, I hope you are having a good week! So lovely these outfits are. Happy December..on it's way!

The Book Group said...

You are so inspiring! Wishing you all the best with some great cyber sales and more! All the best to your crafting too!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Oh, you are so fabulous! Hopefully, I can update soon...but the holiday got away from me!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I'm always attracted to the mustard yellow color in clothing but always disappointed that it just never looks good on me, but it certainly looks good on you! all the outfits are attractive and fun!