Monday, March 8, 2010

It's a Tote, it's a Print, it's Tote Trove Wall Art!




I've long thought of my totes as art, portable paintings if you will. So, it wasn't a leap when I decided to make my large totes into prints and offer them in my Etsy shop. Each print measures 8.5" x 11" and is just $10. Now, as the bf pointed out, the tote straps are visible. But I think they lend a sort of kitschy charm and have the potential to be a conversation starter. I can just hear your guests now. "Why, is that a purse hanging on your wall over there above the rainbow sherbet punch?" they'll ask. And you, resplendent in a fabulous frock, with trendy cocktail in hand, will reply, "Why, yes, it is! It's a print of a purse! Isn't it a scream?" And then you'll all laugh so hard that punch comes out of your noses. Or something like that. I don't know what I'm saying, as my own punchiness seems to have taken over. Use your imagination. :)

No comments: